About The Master Theorem Games
Cultivating the Minds of Tomorrow with Smart Games and Puzzles for Everyone
The Master Theorem Games (a.k.a. TMT Games) creates, manufacturers, and sells smart games and puzzle books for kids and adults. Our games are available worldwide and proudly made in the USA.
We support independent game stores and encourage you to shop locally whenever possible. Our games are sold in over 100 stores around the world. If you would like a list of the stores closest to you, please contact us. If you prefer to shop online, you can buy our educational games in our web store or at Amazon, Walmart, Google Shopping, or Uncommon Goods.
The team at TMT Games is always hard at work creating new family-friendly, educational games. Teachers and parents love us because kids can't get enough of our fast, fun, and addicting math games, brain teasers, and word games.
TMT Games was founded in 2016 by Shaun and Lauren Salzberg after a successful Kickstarter campaign for Snippets.
The Master Theorem Games aims to cultivate the minds of tomorrow with smart games that are accessible to everyone.
Our Guiding Principles
- We believe learning should be a fun, life-long pursuit
- We love creating games with innovative, unique features
- We strive to delight our customers with high quality products
- We put an emphasis on beautiful, vibrant graphic design
- We aim to be as environmentally-friendly as possible
We want you to be 100% happy with our products. If you have any issue at all, please contact us and we will make it right.
About Shaun and Lauren Salzberg
Shaun began his career as a software engineer, after graduating from Columbia University. He later made the switch to creating physical products after earning a masters degree from MIT.
Lauren spent a decade helping people make good decisions with their money as a certified financial planner and personal finance journalist. Her passion has always been to make intimidating topics like money more approachable.
Shaun and Lauren's paths first crossed in the New York City startup world in 2010. They have been together since 2014 and got married in 2019, sharing all of the ups and downs of entrepreneurial life together.
Shaun is the driving creative force and product designer behind The Master Theorem Games. Lauren handles the business side of things and has been known to rein in Shaun's creativity when it goes a little too far.
What motivates Shaun:
- Learning new things
- Being creative
- Designing products that people love
- Reducing his plastic use (you'll notice less and less plastic in our games as we continue to find creative ways to be more eco-friendly)
What motivates Lauren:
- Meeting new people
- Optimization and organization
- Spreading the word that math games are fun!
- Bringing more collaboration and less competition to family game nights