- 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗣𝗘𝗡 𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗛 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗦: Provides a fun alternative to math workbooks to help kids practice math facts.
- 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗞𝗜𝗗𝗦 𝗔𝗚𝗘𝗦 𝟴-𝟭𝟮: Recommended for 9+. Perfect educational travel game for families with kids of different ages.
- 𝗔𝗗𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗠 𝗧𝗢𝗬: Different levels of play on each card. Star ranking at top of card indicates general difficulty level to further tailor game to players' skills.
- 𝗦𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗚𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬 𝗚𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦: Great for remote learning or homeschool math class. Multiple ways to play, including competitively, collaboratively, and individually.
- 𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗨𝗦𝗔: Includes 52 double-sided cards containing 416 unique challenges. Durable card game made in Michigan.
- ONLINE TIPS AND PRACTICE: Play Adsumudi online for extra practice, and get hints and tips if you're stuck on a certain card.
Psst! Can you figure out how Adsumudi got its name?
Hint: it has to do with ADdition, SUbtraction, MUltiplication, and DIvision!
Also available on Amazon
Adsumudi math game includes
- 52 durable, double-sided cards with star ranking to indicate general difficulty level
- Each side contains 4 different math challenges of increasing complexity (easy, medium, hard, and monstrously hard)
- 416 unique challenges in the box (8 total per card; 4 per side)
- Instructions with multiple ways to play, as well as tips, tricks & hints
- 2-6 players
- 15 minutes to play
- Recommended for ages 9+
- Made in Michigan, USA
How to Play Adsumudi
Find the secret math path to Adsumudi’s answer (the number in the center) on each card by adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing the five other numbers.
There are multiple ways to play Adsumudi to accommodate different levels or simply to keep things interesting!
Each player chooses their own difficulty level at the start of the game
|Easy Mode||Use 2 or more numbers on the card to make Adsumudi's answer|
|Medium Mode||Use 3 or more numbers on the card to make Adsumudi's answer|
|Hard Mode||Use 4 or more numbers on the card to make Adsumudi's answer|
|Monstrously Hard Mode||Use all 5 numbers on the card to make Adsumudi's answer|
Start on easy mode, which requires players to use just 2 numbers to equal Adsumudi’s answer, and work your way through medium mode (3 numbers) and hard made (4 numbers) all the way up to monstrously hard mode, where players have to use all 5 numbers to equal Adsumudi’s answer!
For example, let’s say Adsumudi’s answer is 6 and the other five numbers on a card are 10, 12, 14, 4, and 2.
|Easy||2 + 4 = 6|
|Medium||(14 -12) + 4 = 6|
|Hard||(14 - 10) + (4 ÷ 2) = 6|
|Monstrously Hard||14 - (12 - 10) ÷ (4 - 2) = 6|
Numbers can only be used once in a given equation, but players can use any combination of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division they need.
Each card has at least one solution for each level (easy, medium, hard, monstrously hard), but there are often multiple ways to find Adsumudi’s answer within a given level.
Challenge your friends by racing to see who can find the solution the fastest. Keep the cards you figure out first and collect 5 to win!
Or work together to solve your way from easy mode all the way up to monstrously hard for each card.
Star ranking at top indicates how challenging each card is to solve
1 Star = Easiest for All Levels
2 Stars = Getting Harder
3 Stars = Most Challenging
Other Ways to Play
- Collaborative: Instead of competing for each card, players can work together to find solutions. Simply choose easy, medium, hard, or monstrously hard mode, then see how many cards you can get through as a team!
- Around the World: Similar to the Collaborative version, players work together to find solutions to all difficulty levels on a given card before moving on. Start by finding the easy solution, then medium, then hard, then monstrously hard.
- Minute to Win It: Set a 1-minute timer (or longer). Players use pencil and paper to write down as many equations as they can find. When time runs out, players share their answers and earn points for correct solutions.
- Solo: Play Adsumudi on your own by working your way through the cards. Solve all modes on each card, or stick to one mode as you go. Remember, hints are available if you get stuck on a particularly hard card.
- Online: If you can't get enough, you can also play Adsumudi endlessly online!